My Health Software, Support Forum » All the best for 2013!

« Back to forum topic index ... Post new topic

Support Forum Topic: All the best for 2013!
Started by: Steve (My Health Software Support)
Date: January 6, 2013

Wishing everyone the best of health in 2013!

Good luck with your new year’s resolutions too :)

Thank you to everyone for your support over the years!

Steve and Kellie

6 Responses to “All the best for 2013!”

1. MAXIM BOHLMANN says:

Steve,

Since the current My Blood Pressure is Version: 3.1 build 307 (released on the 12th January 2010), could you please clarify whether development is permanently stalled, or whether improvements/updates are in the works.

Even small improvements are helpful, such as the ability to store the report-printing parameters and avoid the need to re-enter them each time. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Maxim Bohlmann, Ph.D.

2. Steve says:

Hi Maxim,

Development has not stalled, but it has slowed. I have a number of changes accumulated for release at some stage, but none of them are major. I do plan on a release at some stage this year, but I can’t make any promises.

> ability to store the report-printing parameters
    > and avoid the need to re-enter them each time

All of these parameters should be saved each time. What specifically are you finding that is not being saved?

Steve
    My Health Software support

3. Steve Fama says:

It was been 3 years now since the last update to Blood Glucose. Are going to see anything soon. I love the program.

• Steve says:

Hi Steve,

As mentioned above, I am hoping to get a solid block of development done this year, but I can’t commit to that as yet unfortunately.

As part of that I would be working on My Blood Glucose. Is there anything specifically for My Blood Glucose that you had in mind?

Thanks for your feedback!
      Steve
      My Health Software support

4. Rose Feenstra says:

My husband is now on insulin two times a day. One at dinner and the other at 10:00 PM It would be nice to keep track of Blood Sugar at each meal. Maybe I just need more time. I have used this program for a few years and it makes it so easy to show the Dr. what is going on.
    Rose Feenstra

• Steve says:

Hi Rose,

Thanks for the kind words!

> It would be nice to keep track of Blood Sugar at each meal.

You can use the category system to keep track of things like this. To set it up, click on “Study Readings” and then click on the “Categories” tab.

Then click on the “Add new category..” task and enter “meal-dinner” (without the quotes), then click OK. Click on the “Add new category..” task again, and now enter “meal-supper”.

You won’t actually see the “meal-” bit of the label in the category name, that is there just to tell the program that only one of those categories can be selected at a time.

Now when you go to enter a reading, you will have a “Dinner” and a “Supper” checkbox that you can tick one of (or leave both unticked if neither apply).

You can also view charts and averages of only the “Dinner” and/or “Supper” readings.

If you have any questions, or run into any problems, feel free to reply here or email me at support@my-heealth-software.com

Hope this helps!