Welcome to the new home of www.my-blood-glucose.com
. Read more
about our move.
Download My Blood Glucose
The following instructions will download and install the My Blood Glucose software for Windows on your computer. If you do not own a license to use My Blood Glucose, this download will install a 15 day trial version. The trial version can be converted into the full version by purchasing a license.
- Click here to start the download.
- If you are using Internet Explorer you are asked whether to Run or Save the file. Click on Run.
- The download will take approximately 30 seconds on broadband (10 minutes on a dial up).
- You may see a security warning from Internet Explorer similar to the screenshot below:
Please click on Run (or Allow).
- Follow the installation and setup wizards prompts.
- Version: 1.1 Build 142 (released on the 12th January 2010)
- File size: 2.64Mb
- OS: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003/8
- The evaluation version is free to try for 15 days. After that, it can be unlocked by purchasing a license for $29.95.
- If you do not own a license to use My Blood Glucose, this download will install a 15 day trial version.
- The trial version can be converted into a fully licensed version of My Blood Glucose by entering a license.
- Requirements: Any modern computer purchased in the last 10 years. (Processor: Pentium or newer, Memory: 64Mb RAM or more, Screen: 800 * 600 resolution or higher)